From routine cleanings and fillings to snoring/sleep apnea devices, Dr. Scott Brody and the Castle Rock Family Dental team are equipped to handle all your dental needs and give you a great smile. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns and Bridges
- Specialty Dentures
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Excessive or Uneven Gums
- Braces (Orthodontia)
- Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
What Sets Us Apart
- Extensive training at Las Vegas Institute in cosmetics and Neuromuscular treatment of TMD
Training in Orthodontics from Dr. Brock Rondeau
Satellite TV during treatment
Initial Oral Examination
- Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
- Our state-of-the-art, in-office Kor Whitening deep bleaching system will make your teeth whiter in about an hour. Another option is our home bleaching system you take with you for results in 2 weeks. You can also consider a combination program of both systems for optimal, long-term results. more..
- You can have a new smile with all-porcelain crowns (empressed material) on the anterior teeth. For the posterior, we use porcelain fused to metal. more…
- In just two or three dental visits, special thin porcelain laminates, called veneers can correct discolored, worn down, cracked and chipped teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings that are light-cured to match your teeth.
- We perform root canals on anterior and premolar teeth.
- You should have a standard cleaning at least twice a year. A periodontal treatment includes an Adult Prophy (basic cleaning). If it has been over a year since your last cleaning, possible treatment will include either Periodontal Scaling (deeper) or Root Planning and Scaling (requires anesthetic).
- Whether you are an athlete or casual sports participant, you should wear a mouth guard to protect your teeth. If you grind your teeth while you sleep, a bite guard will help reduce symptoms of TMJ. We custom make mouth guards in both soft and hard materials.
- For missing teeth, we can make dentures or removable partials for you.